منتديات شباب كربلاء
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة

اذهب الى الأسفل

برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Empty برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة

مُساهمة من طرف صفاء الكربلائي 21.03.08 19:39

Update and Fix All Drivers Instantly!

Now you can download driver updates automatically and safely. This handy software utility will keep your system up to date by automatically getting the latest drivers from your hardware's manufacturer - No need to waste hours upon hours every week searching the Internet for the latest driver files - You have better things to do then a driver scavenger hunt!

By having the most up to date device drivers on your system, your computer will run at optimal performance and be free of errors!

Trusted by hundreds of thousands of computer users across the globe, this utility uses all of the official releases of drivers from the manufacturer including HP drivers, ATI drivers, Logitech drivers, Toshiba drivers, Linksys drivers, SATA drivers, radeon drivers, ASUS drivers, Realtek drivers, Canon drivers, Intel drivers, Compaq drivers, Belkin drivers, ACER drivers, Netgear drivers, Creative drivers, Broadcom drivers, D-Link drivers, eMachine drivers, Gateway drivers, Legacy Audio drivers, MSI drivers, Sound Blaster drivers, Soundmax drivers, Brother printer drivers, Atheros drivers, Razr drivers, Ubuntu drivers, V3M drivers, Microsoft drivers and drivers from hundreds of other popular manufacturers!

برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Driver-update
برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Download

Automatically Update and Maintain These Drivers:

• Printer Drivers
  • USB Drivers
  • Sound/Audio Drivers
  • Vista Drivers
  • Bluetooth Drivers
  • Mouse Drivers
  • Keyboard Drivers
  • RAID Drivers
  • Scanner Drivers

• Video Drivers
  • Modem Drivers
  • Network Drivers
  • Linksys Drivers
  • Webcam Drivers
  • Graphic Drivers
  • VGA Drivers
  • & Other Windows Drivers!
برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Tarating

User Testimonials

"I can't thank you enough for this incredible product! You guys really are geniuses! I needed to get the latest driver for my video card as I was experiencing some delays and other problems. I saw an ad for your product, clicked on it, and was brought to your site. I then downloaded and ran the program and it not only updated my video driver, but also my sound card drivers amongst others. The funny thing is that I didn't even know I needed a new driver for my sound card and now everything works better when I use my cam and mic. Thanks for creating such a slick product!"
- Sandy L., Chicago, IL

"Driver guys... you've made my life a whole lot easier. I am ashamed to tell you how many hours I spent on company websites trying to locate the exact download I needed when all I had to do is find your program. I am very impressed how you can manage all of the drivers out there when there must be millions. Anyways, just wanted to drop you a note to show my appreciation."
- Jim M., Bellingham, WA
Industry Awards

برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Badge1
برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Badge2
برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Badge3
برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Badge4

برنامج رهيب لتحديث برامج الهاردوير في الحاسوووووووب من الموقع الرسمي مباشرة Green_download

About Device Drivers

Any OS must possess the ability to interact with physical devices, such as network cards, disks, and video interfaces. The OS must, for instance, request a file from disk on behalf of the user. This requires subsystem-specific function calls that make the request, wait for the disk's response, then pass the results to the user.

This is where driver files, often referred to as "device drivers," come in. These executable files provide the interface between the OS and the physical hardware subsystem. In some cases, such as serial interfaces, keyboards, and mouse hardware, drivers are often very generic. This means one will work with nearly any device of a given type (for instance, any PS/2 style mouse can generally use the same driver).

In other cases, such as video and network cards (NICs), the device driver is specific to a certain manufacturer and model. The drivers that work with an NVIDIA 7200 series chip set, for instance, may not work or will operate only in a very generic manner when used with a video card manufactured by another vendor (such as Diamond or Hercules).

Drivers provide a component of the "hardware abstraction" present in modern operating systems. They're what allow us to create PCs and other systems that mix and match components from multiple vendors. In older minicomputer systems and even early IBM PCs, the hardware was fixed and interacted directly with the OS. Often this meant only one program at a time could make use of a given component, since each program exercised direct control over that hardware.

With drivers and hardware abstraction, multiple applications can make (nearly) simultaneous use of the same physical piece of hardware. The OS manages access to the hardware, allowing each program a turn at the device every few microseconds.

If you're having problems with a particular device, check the compatibility of the installed driver against the list of supported versions. Sometimes upgrading a driver file can make all the difference in the world in terms of system stability and performance. You can try this tool which will do all of the driver downloading and updating for you!
صفاء الكربلائي
صفاء الكربلائي
:::شخصية هامة:::
:::شخصية هامة:::

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 567
العمر : 39
الهواية : احسب نجوم
المدينة : كربلاء المقدسة

البطاقة الشخصية
الشعارات والاهداف:

https://krbla.yoo7.com